- JC has been a professional photographer for over 20 years with a BA in Photojournalism
- Her documentary work has been published in the LA Times, New York Times, Washington Post, the Dallas Morning News and Detroit Free Press.
- JC’s mixed media art has been on display, in numerous galleries across the country and around the world.
Contact at email@example.com or call 202-905-3839
- Big Win as a 2nd year in a row, 2018 Top Ten Finalist in the Soho Photo Gallery International Portfolio Contest
- 5th Annual Fine Art Photo Awards, Honorable Mention for Woman of Valor
- The Four Seasons: Spring >Summer> Fall> Winter> Wins big at the 12th Julia Margaret Cameron Awards! Selected as a category winner for Fine Art Nudes. Additionally I scored an additional category win for Cell Phone Photography and almost 30 Honorable Mentions
- 12th Annual Pollux Award: I Am wins “Best Series” award
- 2018 International Photography Awards: Honorable Mention for Black Swan and Woman of Valor
- 12th Annual Julia Margaret Cameron Awards!!! I pulled two category wins and 28 Honorable Mentions
- 2017 Honorable Mention in Visual Arts for the International Mobile Photography & Art Awards
- 2017 Top Ten Finalist in the Soho Photo Gallery International Portfolio Contest
Each piece is an original work and takes several weeks to accomplish once ordered. Any image you see on the site is available for purchase. I also accept commission projects from time to time depending on the nature of the work.
I accept payment via Venmo or Square Payments and in some circumstances can set up a payment plan for your purchase.
Most of my work is first printed on a fine art paper. Then I add layers of chalk or oil pastels to the final image. Some work is more conducive to printing on metallic paper. I am happy to consult with you on the specifics of any work you are considering.
Medium of the Artwork:
Unaltered Photograph > Cost by Dimensions
Choice of paper (Metallic/ Art Paper) Altered Photograph using paints, charcoal or pastels
18×24 $250 18×24 $450
24×36 $350 24×30 $550
30×40 $450 30×40 $650
Altered Photography > 3 dimensional products and mixed media. Final work is mounted on a 1 inch backing which is hang ready and finished with a layer of high gloss epoxy resin
- 24×30 $1150
- 30×40 $1950
Smaller image sizes are discouraged due to the intricate detail of the image, but I can price accordingly if your particular space will not allow for the minimum print size of 18×24.
Custom sizes can be accommodated if the space requires a variation. Some images may require a minor size variation due to the visual constraints of the image.
ARCHIVED AWARD WINNERS:
Bird’s Eye View